Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A New Consultant


I had my retightening done by a new consultant...This lady hooked me up with more tips and tricks for my hair. She told me how to remedy my problem with the itchy scalp and dryness. I've spent so much money on trying to find the right products.

I know I am in for the long haul because I want to see my hair grow. Its so easy to do and so carefree. I am ready to see it grow where I can make 1 big afro puff. I am so ready to rock that do.

With my new consultant, my hair looks a lot better and there is a lot less slippage. So it does make sense to find a consultant that can really help you out. I love my old hairstylist but I will only allow her to do my color.

I found the color that I want my hair next. I may let her do it or I may be brave enough to attempt coloring it myself.

We shall see.
Check out a pic of my hair now since my last retightening. It looks so cute in a head band. I was in Houston for Memorial Weekend hanging out with friends.



1 comment: