Monday, December 22, 2008

Oh my, time has flown


Can you believe it? We are now approaching 2009 in only 1 week. Time has surely flown by and I can say that most of my goal list was turned upside down with an abrupt change in my life. I thank God for being open to change. Not only is my hair growing out after almost 8 years of being short but I am embarking something new in all aspects of life. I am totally excited but yet a bit nervous. What more can I say?!

I've been away from blogging but I am slowly getting back to the things that mean the most to me. Being healthy this year has helped me in a big way to deal with all the change. It's so important. I took up Bikram Yoga and I am totally addicted. Having sisterlocks allows me to relax in the class. I don't have to worry about what my hair is going to do after class. Its such a blessing.

I will approach my anniversary on January 15th. I can't even believe it. My hair has grown tremendously. Check it out! I was able to put it up and I did a bit of color again to jazz it up.

I can't wait for it to hit my shoulders. When it does, I'll be so happy.

No comments: